This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 14 - Harley Quinn by Randy Ostridge

Another great sketch from Randy.

Check out more of his stuff at Deviant Art here.

"This image is for a weekly theme over at the Illustrious Bits sketch group.

I recently got a full set of cool and warm Copic gray markers, and this was my first attempt at blending the two tones. I had been using Prismacolor markers in the past, but they are quite a bit different than Copics. I have to say that I like the Copics much better.

Harley Quinn is a fun character because she has so much attitude. As I have never read a lot of Batman books, most of my exposure to her is from the fantastic Batman: The Animated Series. She is an awesome character in that iteration.

Pencil on paper, inked and coloured with black, cool gray, and warm gray markers."


Harley Quinn (c) DC Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment