This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 9 - Marrow by Joman Mercado

Let me introduce you to Joman Mercado. He is is an amazing artist that has been on me and Rich's radar for sometime. Here is what he had to say about his piece:

im the second one next to :iconwindriderx23: who submitted this version of her too woohoo :boogie:
btw its my sketch submission for Marrow week on :iconillustriousbits: --- its my first time to be a contributor on a group :D:D and its sounds really cool haha

It turned out lovely, Joman!! I love it! Check out Joman's art at: http://jom0nster.deviantart.com/

-Jamie
Marrow © Marvel Comics


1 comment:

  1. I love Joman's work. The fact that this picture has such movement to it and the character's powers are that she creates bones from her body just wows me. Can't wait to see what you do each week!

    ReplyDelete