This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Week 32 - Donna Troy by Maja Cronvall

"Hello Everybody!
I have been on quite a Marker-sketch roll of late. Ever since I bought new markers I have never been able to put them down. So for all of you guys, here's a new Marker drawing, this time for the weekly challenge at :iconillustriousbits:!

This week's theme was Donna Troy: Another character I have never drawn but so happy I was given the chance to. I was originally gonna color this really bright and stuff but understood halfway that it didn't turned out as I wanted it to...So here is just a fixed up version with some yellow colors. :3
I know I also screwed up on some of the anatomy on this...I have a new drawing desk for the moment that isn't tilted as my usual one, so Im unable to see all of it at the same time. ^^; My excuses.

Enjoy!

~Maja"

Donna Troy (c) DC Comics


check out more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment