This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 33 - Bowser by Maja Cronvall

"Yeah, I was suppose to finish this last week but got delayed since new plans came up and whatnot. I got to finish this today, I hope it won't be a problem. 

This time on :iconillustriousbits: the theme was, Super Mario! I knew from the beginning I wanted to do something other than Mario or Peach, so Bowser came close to it. Then I really wanted to do something spooky about him...Yeah, I think I managed somehow to create that. LOL.

I actually also created this for the Video Game tent that was going to be at the yearly Festival in Malmö. It just seemed like a good fit. :) Now I hope I can get it sold!

~Maja"

Bowser (c) Nintendo

check out more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment