This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Monday, October 1, 2012

Week 36 - Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy By Rich Bernatovech

The latest theme on Illustrious Bits was "Catch-Up Week", menaing revisiting any of the previous week's themes and drawing something from them. I decided that I was going to do a bunch of Batman villains, since I sell a lot of those character sketches at conventions and NYCC is coming up fast! But with eveything I've had going one recently (just returned from Italy, trying to get NEVERMINDS #3 finished and get the two new Drumfish figurines back in time for NYCC), I was a little too busy to get many done. Still, I got two of the more popular characters done. Here are Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. Love these ladies!

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy (c) DC Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment