This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Monday, October 22, 2012

Week 38 - Kitty Pryde by Danielle Alexis St. Pierre

"This weeks challenge over at :iconillustriousbits: is "Any Character created by Chris Claremont" and I chose to draw Kitty Pryde. 

I wanted to try something new with my inks in an attempt to help them stand out and add a little more line weight. Inking is definitely not my strongest skill... but I did have a lot of fun playing around with them on this piece. :D

Feel free to color my lineart. The only conditions are:
- Credit me for the original lineart (including a link to my deviantArt page)
- The lineart is for practice only! Do not sell or reproduce or post to another site. 

Kitty Pryde © Marvel Comics"

check out more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment