This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 2 - Zatanna by Andrew Charipar

Zatanna was my choice of sketches for week 2.

I choose Zatanna for two reasons. One, I'm a sucker for a girl in fishnet... and second, I owed a Zatanna sketch to some one and what better way to get it off my list than to make it this weeks subject. Ta-da.

I've drawn Zatanna several times before... sometimes the sketches some out ok... others sucked. This one came out pretty good.

Looking forward to what everyone comes up with...

-Drew

Zatanna © DC Comics

3 comments:

  1. love it! especially the tentacles coming out of the top hat lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! She looks great and I love how you got your humor in there by having the tentacles coming out of the hat, lol. Nice one, Andrew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shading, especially on the tentacles. And of course her smirk is priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete