This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 2 - Zatanna by Jamie Fay


Here is my Zatanna for Week 2.

I went with the DCnU version, with some redeisgn elements as well. I really am proud of the way the magic powers came out.

I was gonna draw her in her older costume, which i've only drawn a few times, but I thought I could make her new costume look good, and I think I succeeded, at least a bit lol

I'll update with a colored version if I get one. I did with Wonder Woman.

Zatanna © DC Comics

-Jamie

Updated: Colored version by Illustrious Bits' Danielle Alexis St. Pierre. Great job Danielle. I love it.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Jamie... just WOW. She looks Great and the magic affect looks very cool. Looking forward to the color version too. The costume looks great, anything with fishnets, he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jamie! She looks awesome. Love the detail and the energy effects you put around her. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie... your level of detail always takes my breath away. :D

    ReplyDelete