This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 3 - Gambit by Jamie Fay


Here is my piece for the 3rd week of :iconillustriousbits: - Gambit.

I drew him in his new costume. I like it a lot. also i chose to do a close-up on him, focusing on his charming side lol. I also had a lot of fun drawing his hair. eyes and hair are my favorite things to draw and I think they both turned out great on gambit.

Head over to http://illustriousbits.deviantart.com/ and join up on our Deviant Group as well. :D

-Jamie

Gambit © Marvel Comics

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work, Jamie! Love the detail you put into him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you draw the hair, mine just a blur of lines with no definition... and your's look great!
    love the eyes too, he he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rich - thanks, richie b! i appreciate it!

    andrew - lol thanks. glad you like his eyes AND his hair.

    ReplyDelete