This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 4 - Spider-Woman by Andrew Charipar

HA! Fooled you.

I went with the Julia Carpenter version of Spider-Woman for week 4. Why might you as, especailly since the Jessica Drew version is soooo much more popular?

Easy... Black and White, baby.

I loooove the simplicity of the Black and White costume (plus I HATE my coloring latley and chose this version so I did not have to color it... keeping the trend going!).

Anyway, Great pick Jamie!

Spider-Woman © Marvel Comics

2 comments:

  1. i love that you picked julia! such a cool character! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Andrew! Love the pose and detail you put into her. Also love that you picked the Julia Carpenter version of Spider-Woman!

    ReplyDelete