This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 3 - Gambit By Rich Bernatovech

Here is my contribution for Week 3 of Illustrious Bits! This week's pick was chosen by me and I picked Gambit for two reason. First, because we hadn't drawn a male character yet. And two, because I had wanted to do a print of Gambit for next years convention season. What you see here is my lineart and hopefully I'll have a colored version to show soon (hence why there are no faces on the playing cards, they'll be added digitally).

UPDATED!!!!!!!!!
Now with colors by the amazing Danille Alexis St. Pierre



Gambit © Marvel Comics

4 comments:

  1. looks great, rich! can't wait to see it in color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, i hate the guys coat, but you made it work. Great sketch and I too can not wait to see it colored.

    ReplyDelete