This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 27 - Panthro by Randy Ostridge

Another great addition by Randy... Panthro, one of my all time favorite Thundercats!!  WHOO HOO!

Check out more here.

"This image is for a weekly theme over at the Illustrious Bits sketch group.

The sketch group theme for the week was Thundercats, of which I had lots of toys when I was a kid. I haven't really paid much attention to the more recent rebooting, but Thundercats seem to be just as popular now. Here is Panthro, the bad-ass fighting sticks and pilot of the Thundertank. My daughter had her watercolors out, so I decided to use those to change things up.

Watercolors on paper. Some black pencil crayon to finish things off."

Panthro (c) Warner Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment