This weeks subject
Any Lord of the Rings Character

Friday, June 29, 2012

Week 30 - Domino By Rich Bernatovech

It's been a while since I posted any sketches for Illustrious Bits. I've been crazy busy, but at the same time, the weeks for Illustrious Bits was moved from taking place over one week to letting everyone have two weeks to get their art in. So, I had a bit more time to get things done. Of course, lol, I didn't get done as much as I wanted. This week's theme is "any character created by Rob Liefield". I think this is an excellent subject and I actually have FIVE sketches pencilled out. But I've only gotten one done so far, Domino. Hopefully I can get the rest done by Sunday! I used to be in an apa (amatuer press association) called TitanTalk many years ago with Rob. I think I was about 12/13 and he was slightly older than me. He was doing some really fun stuff back then and some of his Titans related work even made it into what became Youngblood. Very cool!
Back to Domino though, she's an interesting character and a lot more dynamic than her Petey the dog look.

Domino (c) Marvel Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment